General required documents for a Spain Visa Application:
* Download the
application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Spanish Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy. Learn
how to fill-in the Spanish Visa application form!
* 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Spanish Visa.
* Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
* A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
* Schengen Travel Insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000€ coverage within Spain and the entire Schengen area
* A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Spain and itinerary
* Flight Reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Spain
* Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Spain
* Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
* Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Spain. A foreigner who seeks to enter the territory of Spain needs to attest owning the overall amount for duration up to 10 days that is representative of a 90% of the gross national minimum wage (598.68€) that is 583.74€, while in case of exceeding 10 days the daily required amount is 64.86€.
For more information, please contact the local Spanish consulate or embassy in your country or visit the website.